Getcertkey's expert team has developed a latest short-term effective training scheme for Scrum certification PSM-II exam, which is a 20 hours of training for the candidates of Scrum certification PSM-II exam. After training they can not only quickly master a lot of knowledge, but also consolidate their original knowledge. So they can easily pass Scrum Certification PSM-II Exam and it is much more cost-effective for them than those who spend a lot of time and energy to prepare for the examination.
Scrum PSM II: Professional Scrum Master II Exam Certified Professional salary
The estimated salaries of Scrum Master Certified professionals are listed below:
- India: 20,00,000 INR
- Europe: 90,000 EURO
- United States: 50,000 - 150,000 USD
- Senior level Scrum Master: 75,000 - 150,000 USD
- Entry level Scrum Master: 50,000 - 70,000 USD
For more info read reference:
Valid Pdf PSM-II Torrent & Free Download PSM-II Exam Outline: Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II)
Getcertkey releases a new high pass-rate PSM-II valid exam preparation recently. If you are still puzzled by your test you can set your heart at rest to purchase our valid exam materials which will assist you to clear exam easily. We can guarantee purchasing Scrum PSM-II Valid Exam Preparation will be the best passing methods and it always help you pass exam at first attempt. Now it is really an opportunity. Stop waiting and hesitate again!
Scrum Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II) Sample Questions (Q29-Q34):
NEW QUESTION # 29
Which approach would you recommend to ensure that the Product Backlog items discussed at Sprint Planning are well understood, actionable, and easier to forecast?
- A. Having a separate group of business analysts and functional testers analyzing high-ordered Product Backlog items before Sprint Planning.
- B. Having the Development Team use some time during each Sprint to help the Product Owner analyze, estimate, and design items at the top of the Product Backlog that is projected to be worked on in the upcoming Sprint.
- C. Having the Product Owner work with stakeholders between the end of the last Sprint and before beginning the next to prepare the Product Backlog items so not to interrupt the Development Team.
- D. Having the business analysts in the Development Team create the upcoming Product Backlog items during a Sprint and adding them to the next Sprint's forecast.
Product Backlog refinement is the act of adding detail, estimates, and order to items in the Product Backlog. This is an ongoing process in which the Product Owner and the Development Team collaborate on the details of Product Backlog items. During Product Backlog refinement, items are reviewed and revised. The Scrum Team decides how and when refinement is done. Refinement usually consumes no more than 10% of the capacity of the Development Team. However, Product Backlog items can be updated at any time by the Product Owner or at the Product Owner's discretion.
NEW QUESTION # 30
Paul, a Product Owner of one of the Scrum Teams, has been attending the Daily Scrum. During the Daily Scrum, the Development Team members have been reporting their daily work to Paul so that he is aware of their Sprint progress and what each member is working on.
What is the best action for the Scrum Master to take?
- A. Coach Paul and Development Team members on the purpose of the Scrum events and let them figure out what to do in this situation.
- B. Allow the Paul to participate in the Daily Scrum as he is responsible for the success of the product.
- C. Facilitate the Daily Scrums to avoid any conflicts between the Development Team members and Paul.
- D. Ask Paul to stop attending the Daily Scrum.
Because the Development Team is the ones doing the work, they are best suited to inspect and adapt the progress toward the Sprint Goal. At minimum, this is done every 24 hours through the Daily Scrum. It is the Scrum Master's responsibility to teach the Scrum Team the value and objective of each Scrum event in order for them to optimize the benefits of each event. Because the Daily Scrum is owned by the Development Team, it is up to them on how they should run it but the Scrum Master can provide guidance to ensure it adheres to the Scrum guidelines.
NEW QUESTION # 31
When does a new Sprint begin?
- A. Immediately after the end of the previous Sprint.
- B. Every Monday.
- C. It depends on the Product Owner.
- D. Immediately after the next Sprint Planning.
NEW QUESTION # 32
The purpose of a Sprint is to produce a potentially releasable product Increment.
- A. False
- B. True
Sprints promote iterative and incremental development.
NEW QUESTION # 33
A new Product Owner has joined an existing Scrum Team that has been working together for eight Sprints.
The Development Team has grown to have a good understanding of the functionality and business for the product they have been building. The Product Owner, being new to the company, is unsure about his responsibilities.
As a Scrum Master explain what two acceptable ways of helping the Product Owner would be. (Choose two.)
- A. You advise the Product Owner to rely on the Development Team and the stakeholders to formulate the Product Backlog, as they are the ones most knowledgeable. By asking questions and working with them the Product Owner will quickly be up to speed.
- B. You inform the Product Owner that, in today's highly competitive markets, it is important that the Development Team is updated on changing business priorities on a daily basis. The Daily Scrum allows the Development Team to adapt to the changes in scope without delay.
- C. You tell the Product Owner to make sure that there are no ambiguities or possible misunderstandings in the items on the Product Backlog when they are handed over to the Development Team. This is best done by capturing the functional requirements during an analysis phase, resulting in documents that are considered as the working product of such analysis Sprints.
- D. You advise the Product Owner to start building a good relationship with the stakeholders of the product.
Ongoing interaction with them is important to regularly align with changing organizational or market expectations. The Product Owner is also expected to invite the right stakeholders to the Sprint Review meeting.
The ones that are closest to the work are the best ones to understand and explain what the work is and what the needs of the users and product are.
NEW QUESTION # 34
Being a social elite and making achievements in your own field may be the dream of all people. However, only a very few people seize the initiative in their life. Perhaps our research data will give you some help. As long as you spend less time on the game and spend more time on learning, the PSM-II study materials can reduce your pressure so that users can feel relaxed and confident during the preparation and certification process. It is believed that many users have heard of the PSM-II Study Materials from their respective friends or news stories. So why don't you take this step and try? You will not regret your wise choice.
PSM-II Exam Outline: https://www.getcertkey.com/PSM-II_braindumps.html