As a reliable product website, we have the responsibility to protect our customers' personal information leakage and your payment security. So you can be rest assured the purchase of our MCIA-Level-1 exam software. Besides, we have the largest IT exam repository, if you are interested in MCIA-Level-1 Exam or any other exam dumps, you can search on our RealValidExam or chat with our online support any time you are convenient. Wish you success in MCIA-Level-1 exam.
Our MCIA-Level-1 guide materials are high quality and high accuracy rate products. It is all about the superior concreteness and precision of the MCIA-Level-1 exam questions that helps. Every page and every points of knowledge have been written from professional experts who are proficient in this line and are being accounting for this line over ten years. And they know every detail about our MCIA-Level-1 learning prep and can help you pass the exam for sure.
>> New MCIA-Level-1 Study Materials <<
Vce MCIA-Level-1 Torrent, MCIA-Level-1 Most Reliable Questions
Actually our MCIA-Level-1 study materials cover all those traits and they are your prerequisites for successful future. Providing various and efficient MCIA-Level-1 exam preparation with reasonable prices and discounts, satisfy your need with considerate after-sales services and we give back all your refund entirely once you fail the MCIA-Level-1 test unluckily. All those features roll into one. They can greatly solve your problem-solving abilities.
MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 Sample Questions (Q77-Q82):
NEW QUESTION # 77
An XA transaction Is being configured that involves a JMS connector listening for Incoming JMS messages. What is the meaning of the timeout attribute of the XA transaction, and what happens after the timeout expires?
- A. The time that is allowed to pass between committing the transaction and the completion of the Mule flow After the timeout, flow processing triggers an error
- B. The time that Is allowed to pass without the transaction being ended explicitly After the timeout, the transaction Is forcefully rolled-back
- C. The time that Is allowed to pass for state JMS consumer threads to be destroyed After the timeout, a new JMS consumer thread is created
- D. The time that Is allowed to pass between receiving JMS messages on the same JMS connection After the timeout, a new JMS connection Is established
* Setting a transaction timeout for the Bitronix transaction manager
* Set the transaction timeout either
- In wrapper.conf
- In CloudHub in the Properties tab of the Mule application deployment
* The default is 60 secs. It is defined as
mule.bitronix.transactiontimeout = 120
* This property defines the timeout for each transaction created for this manager.
If the transaction has not terminated before the timeout expires it will be automatically rolled back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Additional Info around Transaction Management:
Bitronix is available as the XA transaction manager for Mule applications
* To use Bitronix, declare it as a global configuration element in the Mule application
* Each Mule runtime can have only one instance of a Bitronix transaction manager, which is shared by all Mule applications
* For customer-hosted deployments, define the XA transaction manager in a Mule domain
- Then share this global element among all Mule applications in the Mule runtime
NEW QUESTION # 78
Refer to the exhibit. This Mule application is deployed to multiple CloudHub workers with persistent queues enabled.
The retrieveFile flow's event source reads a CSV file from a remote SFTP server and then publishes each record in the CSV file to a VM queue.
The processCustomerRecords flow's VM Listener receives messages from the same VM queue and then processes each message separately.
How are messages routed to the CloudHub workers as messages are received by the VM Listener?
- A. Each message is routed to the SAME CloudHub worker that retrieved the file, thereby BINDING ALL messages to ONLY that ONE CloudHub worker
- B. Each message is routed to ONE of the available CloudHub workers in a NON-DETERMINISTIC non-round- robin fashion, thereby APPROXIMATELY BALANCING messages among the CloudHub workers
- C. Each message is routed to ONE of the CloudHub workers in a DETERMINISTIC round-robin fashion, thereby EXACTLY BALANCING messages among the CloudHub workers
- D. Each message is duplicated to ALL of the CloudHub workers, thereby SHARING EACH message with ALL the CloudHub workers
NEW QUESTION # 79
An external web UI application currently accepts occasional HTTP requests from client web browsers to change (insert, update, or delete) inventory pricing information in an inventory system's database. Each inventory pricing change must be transformed and then synchronized with multiple customer experience systems in near real-time (in under 10 seconds). New customer experience systems are expected to be added in the future.
The database is used heavily and limits the number of SELECT queries that can be made to the database to 10 requests per hour per user.
What is the most scalable, idiomatic (used for its intended purpose), decoupled. reusable, and maintainable integration mechanism available to synchronize each inventory pricing change with the various customer experience systems in near real-time?
- A. Write a Mule application with a Database On Table Row event source configured for the inventory pricing database, with the watermark attribute set to an appropriate database column In the same now, use a Scatter-Gather to call each customer experience system's REST API with transformed inventory-pricing records
- B. Replace the external web UI application with a Mule application to accept HTTP requests from client web browsers In the same Mule application, use a Batch Job scope to test if the database request will succeed, aggregate pricing changes within a short time window, and then update both the inventory pricing database and each customer experience system using a Parallel For Each scope
- C. Write a Mule application with a Database On Table Row event source configured for the inventory pricing database, with the ID attribute set to an appropriate database column In the same flow, use a Batch Job scope to publish transformed Inventory-pricing records to an Anypoint MQ queue Write other Mule applications to subscribe to the Anypoint MQ queue, transform each received message, and then update the Mule application's corresponding customer experience system(s)
- D. Add a trigger to the inventory-pricing database table so that for each change to the inventory pricing database, a stored procedure is called that makes a REST call to a Mule application Write the Mule application to publish each Mule event as a message to an Anypoint MQ exchange Write other Mule applications to subscribe to the Anypoint MQ exchange, transform each received message, and then update the Mule application's corresponding customer experience system(s)
NEW QUESTION # 80
An Organization has previously provisioned its own AWS VPC hosting various servers. The organization now needs to use Cloudhub to host a Mule application that will implement a REST API once deployed to Cloudhub, this Mule application must be able to communicate securely with the customer-provisioned AWS VPC resources within the same region, without being interceptable on the public internet.
What Anypoint Platform features should be used to meet these network communication requirements between Cloudhub and the existing customer-provisioned AWS VPC?
- A. Use VM queues in the Mule application to allow any non-mule assets within the customer provisioned AWS VPC to subscribed to and receive messages
- B. Configure an external identity provider (IDP) in Anypoint Platform with certificates from the customer provisioned AWS VPC
- C. Add a Mulesoft hosted Anypoint VPC configured and with VPC Peering to the AWS VPC
- D. Add a default API Whitelisting policy to API Manager to automatically whitelist the customer provisioned AWS VPC IP ranges needed by the Mule applicaton
NEW QUESTION # 81
What is true about the network connections when a Mule application uses a JMS connector to interact with a JMS provider (message broker)?
- A. To complete sending a JMS message, the JMS connector must establish a network connection with the JMS message recipient
- B. To receive messages into the Mule application, the JMS provider initiates a network connection to the JMS connector and pushes messages along this connection
- C. The JMS connector supports both sending and receiving of JMS messages over the protocol determined by the JMS provider
- D. The AMQP protocol can be used by the JMS connector to portably establish connections to various types of JMS providers
NEW QUESTION # 82
Do you want to pass MCIA-Level-1 exam and get the related certification within the minimum time and effort? If you would like to give me a positive answer, you really should keep a close eye on our website since you can find the best study material in here--our MCIA-Level-1 training materials. We have helped millions of thousands of candidates to prepare for the MCIA-Level-1 Exam and all of them have got a fruitful outcome, I wish you could be one of the beneficiaries of our training materials in the near future. The advantages of our MCIA-Level-1 test prep are more than you can imagine.
Vce MCIA-Level-1 Torrent: https://www.realvalidexam.com/MCIA-Level-1-real-exam-dumps.html
Annual qualification examination, although content broadly may be the same, but as the policy of each year, the corresponding examination pattern grading standards and hot spots will be changed, as a result, the MCIA-Level-1 test prep can help users to spend the least time, you can know the test information directly what you care about on the learning platform that provided by us, let users save time and used their time in learning the new hot spot concerning about the knowledge content, If you aren't satisfied with our MCIA-Level-1 exam torrent you can return back the product and refund you in full.
By George Maestri, Creates the ability to blend between individual layers as well as the entire document, (https://www.realvalidexam.com/MCIA-Level-1-real-exam-dumps.html) Annual qualification examination, although content broadly may be the same, but as the policy of each year, the corresponding examination pattern grading standards and hot spots will be changed, as a result, the MCIA-Level-1 test prep can help users to spend the least time, you can know the test information directly what you care about on the learning platform that provided by us, let users save time and used their time in learning the new hot spot concerning about the knowledge content.
MCIA-Level-1 Guide Torrent: MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 & MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 Dumps VCE
If you aren't satisfied with our MCIA-Level-1 exam torrent you can return back the product and refund you in full, But you don't have to worry about our products, If the clients have any problems on our MCIA-Level-1 training guide they could contact our online customer service personnel or contact us by the mails.
In addition, MCIA-Level-1 exam materials cover most knowledge points for the exam, and you can master the major knowledge points for the exam, therefore your confidence for the exam will be strengthened.