DOWNLOAD the newest BraindumpsVCE 300-425 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e1t1ircVPYgBg0Cslzskwhbc7B_g3RGr
Through many people complain that it is hard for searching a job. But If you get an excellent certification (with 300-425 new test collection materials), you may be took as a skilled engineer. There is increasing demand for all kinds of senior R & D engineer in each link of internet, website, soft, App. Cisco 300-425 new test collection materials will be a stepping-stone to success; you will have a good job with good prospects for development.
Prerequisites of Cisco 300-425 Certification Exam
One of the main prerequisites for this exam is having a certification that qualifies as at least a CCENT level. Other than that, there are no other prerequisites for this exam.
Who Is the Target Audience for 300-425 Exam?
This exam targets professionals who want to learn the ins and outs of Cisco wireless networks. During the training process for this test, candidates will learn how to put everything together and create a functional network design.
Even though the exam doesn't have any specific prerequisites, Cisco mentions some recommendations that will help students improve their chances to get the passing score. They should be familiar with Cisco networking concepts and the knowledge equivalent to CCNA certification will be much appreciated. Also, as stated in the requirements for the CCNP Enterprise certification, it's recommended for one to have about 3-5 years of practical experience related to implementing enterprise networking solutions.
If you wonder what roles should the candidates have to benefit from this certification to its fullest, firstly, these are wireless engineers. Also, in case you work as a network administrator, engineer, or manager, as well as consulting systems engineer or technical solutions architect, you can find the specialist Enterprise Wireless Design certification very useful for the career path.
In case you want to become a certified wireless engineer but you don't know where to start, taking 300-425 exam is a good decision. First of all, it immediately brings one the Cisco Certified Specialist — Enterprise Wireless Design certification. Then, a candidate can earn the professional-level CCNP Enterprise certificate by passing the core test 350-401 ENCOR that focuses on implementing and operating Cisco Enterprise network core technologies. Other concentration exams one can choose to pass instead of 300-425 include 300-410, 300-415, 300-420, 300-430, 300-435.
Moreover, this is not the final point of the certification journey. With CCNP Enterprise, the individual becomes eligible for higher-level CCIE Enterprise Wireless and CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certificates.
>> Latest 300-425 Exam Registration <<
Pass Guaranteed Quiz 2023 Cisco Trustable 300-425: Latest Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Exam Registration
Our 300-425 study prep has a pass rate of 98% to 100% because of the high test hit rate. So our 300-425 study materials are not only effective but also useful. As we all know, time is very important to everyone. Some candidates are very busy with their own work and families. It is very difficult to take time out to review the 300-425 Exam. But if you use 300-425 exam materials, you will learn very little time and have a high pass rate. Our 300-425 study materials are worthy of your trust.
Cisco Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks Sample Questions (Q101-Q106):
NEW QUESTION # 101
An engineer must create data-link redundancy for the company's Cisco Wireless LAN Controller. The engineer has decided to configure LAG-based redundancy instead of port-based redundancy. Which three features of LAG-based redundancy influenced this decision? (Choose three.)
- A. The same port has multiple untagged dynamics interfaces.
- B. Interface connection to two separate nonstacked switches is available.
- C. Full bandwidth of all links is available.
- D. All interface traffic passes as long as one port is up.
- E. Packets are always sent out on the same port they are received on.
- F. Ports are grouped into multiple LAGs.
NEW QUESTION # 102
A wireless engineer is designing a wireless network to support real-time applications over wireless. Which IEEE protocol must the engineer enables on the WLC so that the number of packets that are exchanged between an access point and client are reduced and fast roaming occurs?
- A. 802.11r
- B. 802.11k
- C. 802.11w
- D. 802.11i
NEW QUESTION # 103
A customer has determined that aesthetics is a primary concern for their upcoming guest deployment. Which design consideration can be leveraged to address this concern?
- A. Paint the access point to cover the LED from being noticeable.
- B. Deploy environmentally friendly cabling components to blend into the environment.
- C. Use enclosures to hide the wireless infrastructure in the surrounding environment.
- D. Use AIR-AP-BRACKET-1 to allow for greater mounting locations
NEW QUESTION # 104
Which statement about AP failover priority for access points when configured with priority 1 or 4 is true?
- A. When configured with priority 4, the access point is assigned with the lowest priority level and it is marked as low. This access point fails over after other access points with the higher priority when there is primary controller failure.
- B. When configured with priority 1, the access point is assigned with the highest priority level and it is marked as critical. This access point fails over before other access points with the lower priority when there is primary controller failure.
- C. When configured with priority 4, the access point is assigned with the highest priority level and it is marked as critical. This access point fails over before other access points with the lower priority when there is primary controller failure.
- D. When configured with priority 1, the access point is assigned with the medium priority level and it is marked as medium. This access point fails over after other access points with the higher priority when there is primary controller failure.
NEW QUESTION # 105
What causes the most signal attenuation, based on the wireless design tools?
- A. cinder block wall
- B. office window
- C. metal door
- D. glass wall
NEW QUESTION # 106
Windows computers support the desktop-based Cisco 300-425 exam simulation software. These tests create scenarios that are similar to the actual 300-425 examination. By sitting in these environments, you will be able to cope with exam anxiety. As a result, you will appear in the 300-425 final test confidently.
300-425 Pdf Files: https://www.braindumpsvce.com/300-425_exam-dumps-torrent.html
2023 Latest BraindumpsVCE 300-425 PDF Dumps and 300-425 Exam Engine Free Share: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e1t1ircVPYgBg0Cslzskwhbc7B_g3RGr